Workplace Violence and Felonious Assault comes in many forms. Are you and your employees protected from the unpredictable and the unknown?
Workplace violence is an unfortunate reality all business owners must consider these days. Mass shootings, race or religious hate crimes and intentional armed robberies are only a small part of the risks faced by business owners every day. Health, life and Workers Compensation insurance may not cover the risks sufficiently — and in some cases won’t cover them at all. For a small monthly premium, Workplace Violence Coverage can provide up to $500,000 in life insurance for you and your staff, medical expense reimbursement, wage replacement, counseling, and more if your business should fall victim to a felonious assault we see playing out in the news literally every day.
Threats are becoming more and more prevalent and the question risk managers need to be ready to answer is, “What happens if…?” Whether it involves addressing active shooter scenarios, kidnappings, a hack of the school’s internal system, the professionals at CSA are ready to assist in helping assess the risks inherent in today’s volatile work environment.
Coverage Options Include:
Expenses incurred as a result of Workplace Violence and/or Stalking Threats, including:
- Medical Benefits (up to $500,000)
- Business Interruption Loss
- HIV Occupational Accident
- Temporary Business Relocation
- Loss of Life Benefit (up to $500,000)
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits
- Defense Costs
- Other Crisis Management Expenses
- Accidental Contamination and Malicious Product Tampering up to $10M
- $25 million+ in coverage available (unless otherwise noted)
Workplace violence occurs every day in our country.
Be prepared to protect your business and your employees.
This coverage can provide certainty in a time of uncertainty. All full time and Part employees, whether working on or of premise can be covered under this policy.
Expenses related to Kidnap, Extortion, Hijack and Detention, including:
- Loss of ransom in transit
- Personal accident
- Legal expenses (Corporate cover only)
- Response consultant services
$25 million+ in coverage available.
Lee Stokes - Founder / CEO
Phone - 800-687-3995
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org